Dogwood Management Partners LLC is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business as validated by the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Veterans Enterprise and the Small Business Administration. (This extensive certification process is required by federal law every 36 months for us to be able to display the “seal”.) But what does this certification mean to you?
- That our owners are veterans who served “honorably”, and also have a verified disability because of their military service.
- That our service-disabled veteran owners lead the company in its day-to-day operations.
- That in addition to their military backgrounds, the veterans owners have the necessary education and experience required.
- That our company has in hand the necessary certifications, licensing and accreditation required. (This includes all federal, state and local government requirements.)
- That Dogwood and its veteran owners meet the financial requirements for the certification, as confirmed through bank records and federal tax returns.
- That Dogwood’s corporate operational structure ensures that operational control will remain in the hands of its veteran owners.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC proudly displays the “SDVOSB” seal (above) as a result of our extensive audit and invite you to contact us with any questions.
We also invite you to learn why veteran-led businesses get results.