Nurse Clinical - RN / Operating Room
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking RNs in an operating room environment for a healthcare client.
· Active Kentucky RN license, temporary work permit, provisional license or active compact state RN license that is in good standing
· American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support certification valid for at least six months after your employment date
· Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull 50-100 pounds on a daily basis and 25-50 pounds frequently
· To stand, walk and sit for long periods of time
· The conditions of work may involve exposure to communicable diseases, hazards of radiation, and injury from intractable patients or sharp instruments.
This is full time work
with excellent full benefits from the client, a local healthcare provider.
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description
above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the
responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full
consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume and brief cover letter (or email) to email@example.com.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).