Project Engineer Staff - CAM - Special Operations Forces
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client.
* working as an informal leader on a multi-discipline engineering team in developing rapid proposals and modification efforts on a variety of fixed wing aircraft
* development of a detailed Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) which is used throughout the lifecycle of the contract
* ensuring approval/sign-offs for all engineering proposals/ECPs
* ensuring requirements are baselined, fully documented, traced, maintained and adequately verified
* execution of Control Account Manager (CAM) duties for the engineering effort.
· Experience as an aeronautical, mechanical, or electrical engineer in a product development and/or product modification environment.
• Risk and Opportunity Management experience
• Demonstrated experience in driving complex issues or problems to successful closure
· Strong problem solving, root cause, corrective action, and closure skills
• Lead discussions and determine resolutions to problems
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with customer and other internal groups
• Accept responsibility, accountability and exercise authority to ensure cost, schedule, and technical success
• Support internal and external customer audits
· Strong communication skills; Ability to collaborate with Program Management, Engineering, Customers, and other matrix organizations in the execution of the PE role
· Comfortable working in a dynamically changing and challenging program
· Previous Proposal, BOE, & Negotiations experience
· leading modification designs for C-130 or other fixed wing aircraft
· Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) and Special Operations Forces environments
· requirements development
· reliability, TO source data requirements, and sustainment
· Systems engineering
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.