Network Engineer Senior - Security+ - CCNA - Special Operations Forces
· The candidate should be familiar with network design, network integration, and maintenance of network systems. The candidate must be experienced in troubleshooting network anomalies and failures. They must also be skilled in the set up and maintenance of network switches and routers, have experience with WAN\\LAN\\WLAN technologies; specifically, TCP/IP, routing protocols, Switching, VPN, Firewall configuration and filtering, IPS, and VoIP. The candidate must have strong inter-personal and communication skills and is capable of successfully explaining procedures in writing or verbally.
- Active Security+
- Active CCNA
- Documentation focused
- Able to maintain Certifications
- You must be a US citizen, will be subject to a government security investigation
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with multi-vendor firewalls
- Cisco Nexus Experience
- SAN Fabric management experience
- Familiarity with SDN
- RMF familiarity or support experience
- Experience with STIG device hardening
- Familiarity with Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Current active SECRET security clearance
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).