Mechanical Engineer - 3D Parametric Modeling - CATIA - Special Operations Forces
Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client. : Seeking an
entry level Mechanical Design Engineer to support our Special Operations Forces
Support Activity (SOFSA) Program.
· The team is focused primarily on modifying existing hardware and integrating modified components into various platforms based on customer specifications. Your job will be to lead an effort to develop component and system designs based on customer requirements and interface control documents. Your designs will comply with applicable military specifications, SAE, ANSI, ASME, and other related design and drafting standards.
· You will take these design elements and work with electrical and mechanical teams to develop working models for integration of these components. Upon design completion, you will be expected to support the fabrication, installation, and integration of your design by providing support to the mechanic workforce as required.
· Experience with CATIA V5.
· Experience working in an aerospace design environment with exposure to DoD customers.
· Experience with 3D parametric modeling or related design software tools.
· Experience creating and checking ANSI/ASME Y14.100 compliant drawings
· Experience with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power point)
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.