IT Test Engineer Associate
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client. This entry level position is a System Integration / Test Engineer Associate with Missiles and Fire Control Information Technology (MFC IT) supporting a DoD contract.
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
· This position requires that a DoD 8570 baseline IAT Level II (e.g., CompTIA Security+ ce) as well as ITIL certifications be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
- Ability to read, interpret, and write technical documentation.
- Ability to learn information system technologies.
- Ability to use, test, and troubleshoot IT hardware and software.
- DoD 8570 baseline IAT Level II certification, such as CompTIA Security+ ce.
- ITIL certifications or relevant experience.
- Experience with IT systems support on a DoD .mil network.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
· 4 year college/university or graduate degree
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).