Engineering Technician IV - Test & Diagnosis Electronic equipment
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client. The Engineering Technician IV performs assignments that are not completely standardized or prescribed, selects or adapts standard procedures or equipment, using fully applicable precedents, receives initial instructions, equipment requirements, and advice from supervisor or engineer as needed, performs recurring work independently. Work is reviewed for technical adequacy or conformity with instructions.
· Constructing components, subunits, or simple models or adapts standard equipment; may troubleshoot and correct malfunctions;
· Following specific layout and scientific diagrams to construct and package simple devices and subunits of equipment.
· Conducting various tests or experiments which may require minor modifications in test setups or procedures as well as subjective judgments in measurement, selecting, preparing, and operating standard test equipment and records test data;
· Extracting and compiling a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, etc., processing data, identifying errors or inconsistencies, selecting methods of data presentation.
· Assisting in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials that are pertinent to specific items of equipment or component parts; developing information concerning previous operational failures and modifications, and using judgment and initiative to recognize inconsistencies or gaps in data and seek sources to clarify information.
· Military aviation maintenance experience
· Aviation Cyclic Maint. experience
· Avionics/Electrical background
· Must be willing to travel CONUS/OCONUS
· UAS maintainer/operator experience
· Experience using Military maintenance manuals
· IUID experience
· Ground Control Station experience
· Military Logbook experience
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
Relocation Available: No
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).