Electrical Engineer Sr - SOF Systems - Special Operations Forces
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client. Seeking an Electrical Engineer to design and complete modifications on various military vehicle platforms in support of our Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA) Program.
· As an electrical engineer, you will work as part of an engineering team based in Lexington, KY. This program is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world. Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the SOF community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment anywhere in the world. The position is focused on ground vehicles but will also assist with aviation platforms. The team is focused on modifying existing vehicles/aircraft and integrating modified components (primarily electrical and mechanical) into various platforms based on customer specifications. The electrical engineer will be responsible for electrical design, integration of equipment and modification tasks.
· The electrical engineer will assist in multi-functional product development for ruggedized military processing solutions, including electromagnetic interference testing, and platform system integration. The electrical Engineer will collaborate with the lead project engineers, chief engineer, and engineering design teams to ensure that systems meet the SOF needs and that the resulting product operates as intended. Electrical engineering tasks include development of schematics, cable routing, removal of existing components and installation of new RF counter measure systems, lasers, antennas, transmitters and radios to ensure product will meet requirements. The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, dedicated, detail-focused, team-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
· The candidate must have previous design experience on military vehicles. Experience with AutoCAD or equivalent CAD program is required. The candidate must be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
· Experience with SolidWorks and/or CATIA V5 is preferred. The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Project and the Microsoft Office Suite.
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).