ABAP Developer - Senior Software Engineer - Special Operations Forces
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking engineers for a corporate client.
· The ABAP developer will be part of a new installation / implementation of SAP. The follow modules will be implemented: Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Quality Management (QM), Project Systems (PS), Controlling (CO), and Sales & Distribution (SD). The ABAP Developers (4 in total) will be responsible for creating solutions to augment the aforementioned modules in order to support an established DoD contract. The ABAP Developers will also be charged with building reports and analytics not only to support the implementation, but also the "to be" operations once SAP has been rolled out. This implementation will occur on an existing .mil network and all new software (and modifications to existing software) will be governed by a rigorous change management process.
· Five to seven years as an ABAP Developer
· Experience with the Agile / Scrum software development methodology
· Experience with a "ground up" SAP implementation
· Experience with HANA 2.0
· Experience working on a DoD / .mil network
• Information Technology
· FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week – First Shift
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points in an email that briefly state your applicable experience from the job
description above as well as any other information that you feel may be
pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive
full consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).