Nurse Clinical - PAV A Medicine/Pulmonary
Dogwood Services Inc. is seeking RNs for healthcare client. Registered Nurses in the Adult Medicine Services PAV A 9 AC/PC (Acute and Progressive) provide care for adult patients who are moderately stable, with fluctuating patient acuity, have complex needs and require comprehensive care. Patient care will include frequent assessment of pulmonary, renal, cardiac, vascular and neurological conditions.
· Active Kentucky RN license, temporary work permit, provisional license or active compact state RN license that is in good standing
· American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support certification valid for at least six months after your employment date
· Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull 50-100 pounds on a daily basis and 25-50 pounds frequently
· To stand, walk and sit for long periods of time
· The conditions of work may involve exposure to communicable diseases, hazards of radiation, and injury from intractable patients or sharp instruments.
The ideal candidate will have the following: knowledge of Maslow’s eight Basic Human Needs and the priority within Gordon’s Functional Health Patterns Frame Work as well as Swanson’s Caring model; superb direct patient care and critical thinking skills; basic computer navigation skills and working knowledge of the internet; ability to communicate in a professional and respectful manner with patients and their families, co-workers and physicians; and strong organizational, prioritization, and delegation skill. The candidate will be highly motivated, pro-active and confident in advocating for patients and their family members. Will also enjoy working in a strong team environment and provides open, honest communication with fellow staff and physicians. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical skills and a proven ability to work in a team as well as independently.
BSN + AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF RN EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
· This is full time work with excellent full benefits from the client, a local healthcare provider.
· Must be able to work three, 12-hour 7PM-730AM NIGHT shifts, 36 hours per week. Will also work some weekends and holidays as required per schedule
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet
points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description
above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the
responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full
consideration. All responses will be held in strictest confidence.
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).