Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
CDL A Flatbed Truck Driver – Weekends Home – Atlanta, Ga.
Dogwood Management Partners is an 18-year old staffing and outsourcing firm with a stellar track record of recruiting and placing highly skilled people for our clients. (Our largest client is IBM.) We have our own team of experienced recruiters, excellent internal processes, strong financial strength and a great leadership team-- even though we're a company of 50 people. We have one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry-- more on that below.
We represent multiple clients across the USA, and offer our candidates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our clients' teams. Come grow with us!
Our clients have immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Flatbed Truck Driver to safely and efficiently operate a Flatbed trailer. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Our CDL A Flatbed Truck Driver schedule is 1 week out / weekends home.
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives (typically 65,000 - $75,000 total, depending upon the company, your background & experience)
- Benefits (Medical Insurance)
- Must have Flatbed experience
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- Company is located in
Monroe, Ga. (22 miles east of Atlanta, Ga.)
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- 2 years OTR experience (6 months Flatbed)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Winning attitude and approachable personality
- Flexibility – overtime
as required, occasional weekends and holiday
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States as well as pass a basic screening.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Please send your resume (email is fine) describing your past successes to Richard Brown. (Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org). All resumes and cover letters will be personally reviewed for accuracy.