Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Bobcat Mechanic – Norcross, Marietta, Atlanta Ga.
Dogwood Management Partners is an 18-year old staffing and outsourcing firm with a stellar track record of recruiting and placing highly skilled people for our clients. (Our largest client is IBM.) We have our own team of experienced recruiters, excellent internal processes, strong financial strength and a great leadership team-- even though we're a company of 50 people. We have one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry-- more on that below.
We represent multiple clients across the USA, and offer our candidates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our clients' teams. Come grow with us!
Our clients have immediate job openings for dependable Bobcat Mechanics.
The mechanic position consists of performing regular preventative maintenance and repairs to Bobcat compact construction equipment to ensure the equipment operates safely and properly. The position also includes troubleshooting electrical, Hydraulic, ignition, diesel as well as drive trains..
Required skills and experience
· Mechanical experience of 3-5 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair contruction equipment preferred
· Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
· Experience in electrical, hydraulic, and diesel engine
· Welding and fabrication is a plus
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent verbal and communication abilities
· Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
· Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of Bobcat construction equipment
· Provide high quality control standards
· Able to work a full time schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of
each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our mechanics
receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health
insurance, paid-time-off plan, IRA plan and monthly productivity incentive
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States as well as pass a basic screening.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Please send your resume (email is fine) describing your past successes to Richard Brown. (Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org). All resumes and cover letters will be personally reviewed for accuracy.