Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
CDL A Truck Drivers - Local Delivery - Metro Atlanta, Georgia
Dogwood Management Partners is an 18-year old staffing and outsourcing firm with a stellar track record of recruiting and placing highly skilled people for our clients. (Our largest client is IBM.) We have our own team of experienced recruiters, excellent internal processes, strong financial strength and a great leadership team-- even though we're a company of 50 people. We have one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry-- more on that below.
We represent multiple clients across the USA, and offer our candidates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our clients' teams. Come grow with us!
Our clients have immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor trailer and manually unload/deliver various products to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Our CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives (typically $85,000 - $95,000 total, depending upon the company, your background & experience)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Winning attitude and approachable personality
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States as well as pass a basic screening.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Please send your resume with cover letter (email is fine) describing your past successes to Richard Brown (Atlanta), email@example.com. All resumes and cover letters will be personally reviewed for accuracy.
(Obviously it goes without saying that resumes that don't meet our minimum standards will be discarded.)
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.