Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Senior DoD Budget / Cost Analyst
Requires US Citizen with an Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI Eligibility
MacDill AFB, Tampa, Florida
Dogwood Management Partners, a Tampa Florida based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with a rich history focused on IT and financial operations in the government space, is seeking a Sr. Level Department of Defense, DOD, Budget / Cost analyst for a key permanent position we have open in Tampa, FL at MacDill AFB. Offering a competitive hourly rate or salary plus benefits to the selected professional interested and capable of accepting the challenges of this key financial role.
US Citizens Only
Must have at least an active Secret Security Clearance, with Top Secret preferred
No Third Parties Please
The candidate were seeking will be responsible for overall execution of key DOD financial processing and cost / budget analysis. Candidate must be able to work well with all stakeholders including team members, outside contractors and senior leadership within the agency.
Candidate Experience Requirements:
· BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MS or MBA preferred
· Minimum 10 years related work experience in government acquisition cost estimating, federal audits, acquisition budgeting, and DOD expiring funds research
· Must have expert knowledge of current USSOCOM financial systems, procedures and processes.
· Have experience and full understanding of DoD acquisition program office estimates and/or Acquisition Life Cycle Cost Estimates
· Experience in POM, Budget Formulation and Cost Estimation
· Experience in preparing Presidential Budgets, R-DOCs and P-DOCs in a "DOD" Acquisition role.
· Have experience/possess a thorough understanding of type/uses of funds within DoD (i.e. RDTE, PROC, O&M)
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
Dogwood has been working with the Department of Defense and other federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the professionals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by senior leadership within these agencies. For this reason, we seek only those candidates with the highest ethical standards who meet the experience requirements for the obligations we have been entrusted with.
We are offering a very competitive salary plus benefits that include healthcare, PTO, and company sponsored 401k with a company match. Or, we can also set this position up on an hourly basis as well.
All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “1731 Sr. Budget Analyst” in the subject line.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All resumes we receive will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Read our ethics statement.
Dogwood is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply (we are a disabled veteran-owned business).