Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Industrial Electrical Applications Engineer
Rocky Point-Wilmington, NC
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking an Industrial Electrical Applications Engineer with a client in the Rocky Point-Wilmington, NC area who has at least 5 years’ experience providing Project Management and Engineering Services to internal and external projects as assigned. You will be the primary Engineering resource to the Company and its clients. This is a temp-to-perm position OR possibly a direct hire position (case by case basis) and pays up to $75,000+ per year. salary after the 4 month temp-to-perm is over OR if hired Directly.
**Please note: There will be mostly day trips to clients, with occasional overnight stays paid for by the Company as well as Car allowance, Cell Phone allowance and Fuel reimbursement.**
• Designs, develops, and implements automated control system (PLC’s, HMI’s, Drives, Automated Controls, etc.,) both software and hardware to meet application requirements.
• Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD Electricalsoftware.
• Will assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
• Individual will be working on automation and control system integration projects for clients in a variety of industries and applications.
• Will act as technical lead on projects and guide lower level engineers and technicians.
• Will work with sales and account managers to promote company products and services.
• Will act as Project Manager on smaller projects ranging from $50k to $500k. This includes but is not limited to:
o Develop proposals that would include material, man power, and contracted services to meet project requirements.
o Develops and executes implementation plans for the project
o Assigns work to meet overall project deadlines.
o Ensures that all project team members clearly understand the scope of the company's responsibilities
o Develops schedules for the company's and customer requirements
o Evaluates progress on project(s) and details changes.
o Assigns work to project teams
o Responsible for developing bills of material for purchasing and subcontractor requirements
o Responsible for development of costs and proposal of change orders to contract scope
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial automation are Highly Preferred OR an equivalent combination of education & experience.
• Minimal 5 Years of Industrial Automation Experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in AutoCAD Electrical
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Successfully passing a standard drug screening
• Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
• Developed knowledge of the industrial market.
• Able to work in a competitive environment with changing tasks and priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations.
• Demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Knowledge of various PLC and HMI Software; Allen Bradley, etc. is preferred (no programming)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Retirement Savings with Employer Contributions
• Salary is commensurate with experience, education, and professional certifications (Professional Engineer); it is very competitive within the industry.
Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply to email@example.com and thanks!
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.