Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Traveling CSA (Civil, Structural & Architectural) Superintendent
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Traveling CSA (Civil, Structural & Architectural) Superintendent with an industry leading client in Cleveland, Ohio who has at least 6 years’ experience working in a heavy industrial construction or design/build firm. This is a direct hire position and pays up to $118,000+/YR. plus per diem for lodging, meals, travel etc.
• Support the Construction Manager at various sites by providing jobsite leadership and direction on all CSA issues that arise in construction.
• Help supervise all field personnel to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
• Contribute to managing job activities in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and within the scope of the project contract.
• Assist as needed in maintaining client relations.
• As needed, manage all field operations of subcontractors to ensure compliance of installation for their portion of the work
• Assure quality and compliance in accordance with job specs and plans.
• Help manage all field labor to accomplish designated tasks as it relates to CSA.
• Degree in Construction Management or Engineering Degree in Civil or Architecturehighly preferred with 4 years’ experience
OR if no degree, minimum of 8 years’ experience in handling duties listed in the description.
• Willingness to travel and stay on Project Site until issues are fixed (regular weekend home visits).
• Thorough knowledge of Civil, Structural and Architectural installation
• Good working knowledge of all phases of a construction project to include site work, utilities, foundations, structure , etc.
• Procore or similar construction management software experience.
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
Compensation is up to $118K+, excellent benefits through Cigna (Company pays a large portion of premium) and other perks which will be discussed if qualified.
Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence. Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply firstname.lastname@example.org withTraveling CSA Superintendent – Cleveland, OH in the subject line
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.