Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Defense Critical Infrascture program (DCIP) Specialist
Under a government program located in Springfield, VA, Dogwood is seeking a Defense Critical Program (DCIP) Specialist and a CIPLOG Logistics Specialist. We are seeking those with experience specifically related to Mission Assurance, Defense Critical Infrastructure Program (DCIP) / Defense Critical Infrastructure (DCI) / Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) programs, policies, and procedures. This opportunity requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance. This is a full-time and permanent role offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
Onsite only in Springfield, VA no Remote
U.S. Citizens with Active DoD Secret Clearance only
No Visa or third party candidates will be considered or responded to
Defense Critical Program (DCIP) Specialist:
- Undergraduate Degree required plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience specifically related to Mission Assurance, Defense Critical Infrastructure Program (DCIP) / Defense Critical Infrastructure (DCI) / Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) programs, policies, and procedures required.
- Required responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing analytical expertise using highly developed skills in support of various task and offers solutions to technical or managerial problems.
Defense Critical Program (DCIP) CIPLOGLogistics Specialist:
- Undergraduate Degree required. Two years (2) of DCIP/DCI/CIP experience applying technical and management systems analysis methods to define and develop solutions to complex consultative, facilitation, and/or survey problems, and issues required.
- Knowledge of logistics operations and Critical Infrastructure Protection for Logistics (CIPLOG) Database.
Hands-on Experience Required (of the technical requirements that follow, those in bold are most preferred):
Experienced in the Integration of Google Maps into a .NET Web application with C#. PREFERRED
Experienced in MS SQL Server Database Administration. PREFERRED
· Experience drafting, coordinating, and adjudicating DoD policies, directives, instructions, and guidelines/manuals, and coordinating organizational initiatives across a DoD Component.
Experienced in Geographic Information System (GIS) design and development.
Experience with Integrated Process Teams.
Experience in preparing and presenting findings, documents, and briefings.
Experience in briefing Senior Management and Flag Level Officers and/or equivalent.
Skilled in compiling, analyzing, and translating critical infrastructure risk management data into risk management decision options.
Database Management Specialist.
Knowledge and experience in program management and logistics operations.
Dogwood has been providing Cyber Security and related IT services to Commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government.
If you feel you are a fit and would like to be considered, using the subject line 1645 DCIP Specialist please apply to email@example.com with an updated resume.
All responses will be held in confidence.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.