Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT SCHEDULER
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Construction Project Scheduler with at least 3 years’ experience with Construction Scheduling for heavy projects. Our client is a leading design/build firm in Cleveland, Ohio with projects in Heavy Industrial buildings (Food manufacturers and distribution buildings, Industrial Bakeries, Large Warehouses). This is a direct hire position that pays up to $80,000-$95,000/YR.
The main role is for the candidate to use their experience and ability to support planning & scheduling efforts on multiple projects. Other duties are to contribute tothe Company’s initiatives including, development,training and delivery; data analytics, identify trends and reporting.
Great work environment with family culture with plenty of flexibility, great after work activities, etc.
· Efficiently cost and manpower load schedules for use during the execution of the project.
· Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed plan.
· Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to the schedule.
· Prepare Time Impact Analyses using commonly accepted standards.
· Some travel to project sites.
· Develop and deliver specialized Planning and Scheduling
· Analyze drawings, specs, and SOW’s to prepare usable Baseline schedules for construction.
· Monitor multiple project schedules being developed and updated by Operations staff and provide guidance as necessary.
· Interact with the Operations team and represent the company and its partners in the best manner to owners, subcontractors, and their representatives.
· Support the development of conceptual bid and proposal schedules with executive management and present to selection committees if required.
· Utilize analytics to identify and report on project trends.
· and other Project Controls training for the company’s Corporate University
· Associates (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related discipline.
· 3+ years scheduling experience on commercial construction projects.
· Proven success implementing strategic initiatives.
· Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance.
· Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with owners, subcontractors, senior leaders and project teams.
· High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity.
· Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6) software.
Compensation is up to $95,000/yr. +, excellent benefits through Cigna (Company pays a large portion of premium) and other perks which will be discussed if qualified.
Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence. Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply email@example.com withConstruction Scheduler – Cleveland, OH in the subject line
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.