Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer PE with at least 10 years’ experience for an industry leading client in Jacksonville, FL. This is a design firm that focuses in Healthcare, Commercial, multi-family Residential and Institutional building projects. The salary is $90,000-$115,000/YR depending on experience. Main responsibility is to provide leadership to the Mechanical Engineering department, lead teams on assigned projects, and provide conceptual design and specs on HVAC, Plumbing and Fire protection systems
• Lead design teams for assigned projects.
• Coordinate deliverables and attend client meetings; serve as main point of contact for the client’s for the engineering team.
• Oversight of all Mechanical Engineering projects
• Produce conceptual design and specifications of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Systems
• Assist Revit and AutoCAD Designers as needed if issues arise, attend kick-off meetings and drawing reviews.
• 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Active Professional Engineer (P.E.) certification
• 10+ years’ experience in Mechanical design of buildings
• 10+ years minimum experience designing HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Systems
in the healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential and/or institutional building industry.
Experience in Designing Hydronic Piping systems, Building Automation, Medical Gas
• Revit/BIM and AutoCAD proficiency highly preferred.
Compensation is $90,000-$115,000; excellent benefits and other perks which will be discussed if qualified. Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence. Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Mechanical Engineer – Jacksonville, FL in the subject line".
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.