Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Transportation Designer with at least 3-4 years’ experience for an industry leading Civil Engineering firm in Raleigh, NC. This is a design firm that focuses in design of highways, roadways, municipal streets and pedestrian facilities construction projects. This is a direct hire and pays $50,000-$70,000/YR depending on experience. Main responsibility is complete design of Highways/roadways, streets, etc. using Microstation, GeoPak, and Corridor Modeling conforming to company and industry standards and codes.
• Use project specification, detailed drawings and verbal instructions to complete assignments.
• Perform calculations, prepares material and specifications and provides preliminary sketches and notes for drawings.
• Work closely with engineer/project managers to obtain project information, recommend changes and ensure drawings are accurate and complete.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with at least 1 year experience in Transportation. Design OR Associates degree with at least 3 years’ experience in Transportation Design.
• 1-4 years’ experience in Microstation, GeoPak and Corridor Modeling.
• In depth knowledge of design principles, standards and practices.
• Ability to analyze and interpret information from multiple sources in order to complete assigned tasks/projects.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Preferred experience with NCDOT design standards, but not required.
Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence. Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Roadway Designer – Raleigh, NC in the subject line".
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.