Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB, is seeking a Financial Management Consultant with a background in financial statement preparation, compilation, analysis and process improvement. Candidate must have DoD accounting experience preferably with working knowledge of Air Force (or other DoD entity) working capital fund management. DoD Secret Clearance is a firm requirement for this position. Position is located in Columbus, Ohio. To be considered for work, a candidate must be a U.S. citizen. No permanent resident aliens, H1 visas or third parties please.
• At least 3-years’ experience with DoD financial statement support, preparation and analysis
• At least 2-years’ experience with Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) support
• At least 1-year experience with DoD internal control analysis and assessment
• At least 1-year experience with project management
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• DoD Secret Clearance
OTHER SKILLS, DESIRED
• Working knowledge of Air Force Working Capital Fund and/or CFO Act implementation
• Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
• Federal DoD experience is preferred
Dogwood has been consulting on Cyber Security and related IT services for commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001. We owe our success to the professionals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government. For this reason, we seek only those candidates with the highest ethical standards who meet the experience requirements for the obligations we have been entrusted with.
Within your email response or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
With “#1621, Financial Management Consultant” in the subject line, Please apply to email@example.com.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.