Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
C4I SYSTEMS & SECURITY TECHNICAL WRITER
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a C4I Systems & Security Technical Writer for a permanent opening we have in Charleston, SC. This is a full-time position and we are seeking someone with 10 years of experience to include writing/editing technical documentations, procedures, and guidelines for C4I systems or equipment with an emphasis on Cybersecurity and Information Assurance technical documentations. Onsite only in Charleston, SC. U.S. Citizens only – with an Active Secret Clearance or above. No Visa or third party candidates will be considered or responded to.
Education & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, or Journalism.
• 10 years of experience to include writing/editing technical documentations, procedures, and guidelines for C4I systems or equipment with an emphasis on Cybersecurity and Information Assurance technical documentations.
The selected candidate will collaborate with the engineering team to develop and clearly communicate technical knowledge and direction via templates, briefs, requirements specifications, system design descriptions, configuration guides, test plans and reports, System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs), implementation plans and other documentations.
• Participate in technical reviews of engineering documentation deliverables.
• Develop and/or coordinate targeted communications designed to communicate cybersecurity threats and vulnerability information and increase security awareness.
• Plan, implement, and/or manage communications supporting the program.
• Track draft documentation draft status and monitor engineering completion of Enterprise Change Request (ECR) deliverables.
• Develop and manage document development processes in coordination with other technical writers and client teams.
• Maintain documentation, diagrams, and drawings in CMPRO.
Within your email response or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable years of experience from the requirements section above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. Dogwood has been providing Cyber Security and related IT services to Commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government. All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
With the subject line “1624 C4I Tech Writer” please apply to email@example.com with an updated resume.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.