Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
TS/SCI SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB, is seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Systems Engineer with Microsoft products and virtualization experience for a key permanent role we have open in Alexandria, VA. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance. TOP SECRET CLEARANCE ALONE WILL NOT BE ELIGABLE. Benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with Company Contribution, 401k Plan with Company Match, opportunity for annual Performance Bonus, and employee referral bonus program.
• Active Current Top Secret Clearance with active SCI eligibility
• IAT Level II Certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
• 5 years of experience providing administrative support for Microsoft Products such as SCCM and SCOM including:
o Experience utilizing VMWare and virtual environments
o Experience performing backup and restoration of services
o Experience with Active Directory
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
• Experience utilizing VMWare and virtual environments
• Experience performing backup and restoration of services
• Experience performing and enabling controls to ensure the virtual infrastructure security posture is in compliance with STIGs and agency regulations
• Experience setting up and monitoring performance monitoring and capacity planning
• Experience documenting incidents using the agency’s ticket tracking system and Knowledge Base articles are published when applicable
• Experience maintaining existing and when required create new SOPs in support of this objective
Dogwood has been consulting on Cyber Security and related IT services for commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001. We owe our success to the professionals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government. For this reason, we seek only those candidates with the highest ethical standards who meet the experience requirements for the obligations we have been entrusted with.
Within your email response or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. With “#1484, Systems Engineer” in the subject line, please apply to email@example.com.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.