Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Construction Project Manager/Office Leader with at least 8-10 years’ experience working in a heavy industrial construction or design/build, or EPC firm with an industry leading client in their Dallas, TX Office (Company headquartered in Atlanta, GA and the US division of a global company). This is a direct hire position and involves leading the management efforts for all Construction projects in the Dallas, Texas office (working in conjunction with other departments VP’s and Engineering staff in the Atlanta Head Quarters) in addition to being the main point of contact and directing other PM’s activities, Scheduling etc. This position will lead into a Business Unit Leader/Regional Manager role, leading all the efforts of the current office, so they are looking for someone for the long term.
• Coordinates and directs all design, purchases, engineering, accounting, cost, estimating, and construction functions to ensure the successful completion of the project under his/her direction
• Establishes and maintains the master progress schedule is including dates and times for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, and lead times for fabrication and field installation
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with the Client and Company project team and the varied subcontracted partners
• Executes all projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve Company’s financial goals
• Assure that the Company’s standard of quality is established and maintained throughout the project
• Effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale
• Ensures that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations and Equal Employment Opportunity are met
• Ensures all applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed
• Meetings with Management to update and inform as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and current status of Client relations
• A four-year degree in Engineering or Architecture and at least ten years Design and Building Construction experience preferred
• At least 10 year experience extensive building construction experience WITHOUT DEGREE
• 10 years’ experience in pre-construction and construction services for a variety of building construction types is desirable (In Heavy Industrial facilities, warehousing, sorting facilities etc.).
• Extensive knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating and engineering principles and techniques
• Knowledge of various design & construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
• Demonstrates management, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
• Compensation is up to $135K+, car allowance, excellent benefits through Cigna (Company pays 85% of premium) and other perks which will be discussed if qualified.
Within your application or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration. All responses will be held in confidence. Dogwood Management Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply to email@example.com with Project Manager – Dallas, Texas in the subject line.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.