Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
MCAFEE SECURITY ENGINEER
Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB, is seeking a Security Engineer that specializes in McAfee for a key opening we have under a federal agency program in Washington, DC. This is a full time position which can be set up on a salary plus benefits basis or corp to corp direct to the selected candidate. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE. Position also requires an active Secret Security Clearance and is an open position on a contract we have been on for several years – this is not a proposal situation.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
• Must have architecture and
implementation experience with a SIEM/big data application and associated
hardware that uses system development life-cycle planning and design techniques,
• Must be able to articulate specific design requirements to include hardware, applications and service support costs in both on premise and cloud environments.
• Must have demonstrated experience with Splunk or ArcSight implementations at an enterprise SOC level with ingestion feeds coming from over 60 different FISMA major or like systems
• Must have demonstrated experience with McAfee ePolicy orchestrator (or like applications) implementation and management in an enterprise environment
• Must be able to operate McAfee ePO (or like application) on all assets in accordance with approved operating procedures to include monitoring ePO operations and alert logs, notifying their chain of command in accordance with local incident handling procedures, and updating agents with appropriately approved policy set
• Provides first level escalation point for ePO related tickets/issues and assists with troubleshooting
• Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance
Due to the clearance requirements, no third party consultants or visa candidates can be considered. Dogwood has been providing cyber security and related IT services to federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within the federal government. If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume and use “McAfee Security Engineer” in the Subject line. A simple cover letter or a few bullet points stating the years of experience in the above mentioned skill areas lead to a quicker response and consideration.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.