Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
LIBRARY IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Dogwood has been consulting on Cyber Security and related IT services for commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001. We owe our success to the professionals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government. For this reason, we seek only those candidates with the highest ethical standards who meet the experience requirements for the obligations we have been entrusted with. Our robust benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with Company Contribution, 401k Plan with Company Match; up to 5%, opportunity for Employee Referral Bonus, opportunity for annual Performance Bonus and much more!
Align your talents with
your passion and join an organization consistently named the best place to work
in the federal government. Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB, is seeking a
Library IT Systems Administrator to support the NASA Headquarters facility in
Washington, D.C. The Library IT Systems Administrator will perform site
maintenance/upgrades, engage in process improvement, document processes,
maintain data integrity and other tasks as assigned.
To be considered for work, a candidate must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent
resident alien. No H1 visas or third parties please.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years web
• Web CMS (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) experience
• Familiar with NEXIS, and automating new alerts
• Previous information technology experience in higher education desired
• Experience in Microsoft Office products
• Social Media integration with NASA Libraries web site
• Working knowledge of converting paper documents to a digital format, and making them 508 compliant for the internet
• Knowledge in web organization/structuring/security
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written, oral and technical skills
• Must be highly organized with ability to work in a team environment, multitask, and prioritize projects
Take the first steps toward joining our team! Please apply to email@example.com with an updated resume and use “#1470, Library IT Systems Administrator” in the subject line. within your email response or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable experience from the job description above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.