Dogwood Management Partners, LLC
INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO)
Washington, D.C. or Bluemont, VA
Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB, is seeking an information systems security professional who has experience working with the federal government on related Information Assurance security and certification & accreditation (C&A) / Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A). Position can be located in either Bluemont VA or Washington, DC. This is a fulltime position on an existing contract offering an excellent salary + benefits. However, it can also be set up on an hourly w2 or corp to corp basis. There is no expected travel related with this position. Due to the nature of the government contract, no third party consultants or visa candidates can be considered. Helpful experience would be in network / systems administration or scanning/IDS/IPS while also being able to fully understand government security policy / regulations that relate to the possible mitigation practices and applying these practices to the C&A process.
Dogwood has been
providing cyber security and related IT services to federal agencies since 2001
and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate
enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership
within the federal government. For this reason, we have recently been selected
by a prominent federal agency to provide cyber security and policy related
services that meet the ever changing environment associated with today’s cyber
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
• Excellent communication (especially writing) skills
• A security certification such as Security+, CISSP (highly preferred), CISA, CISM, etc.
• Some Network Security, Systems, or Security engineering experience Ie. Nessus scan, CM, Encryption, or VOIP/LINUX/Windows Network security
• At least 3 - 5 years relevant experience in information security
• Preferred DHS information security experience (recent)
• STIG Hardening methodology understanding Preferred
• Minimum Active Secret Security Clearance
• Ability obtain a DHS Suitability (EOD)
If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered please respond with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying directly, please use “ISSO #1233” in the subject line. A simple cover letter stating the years of experience in the above mentioned skill areas lead to a quicker response and consideration.
All resumes we receive, will be held in the strictest confidence. We never share your resume with anyone without discussing it with you first. Our ethics statement.
Dogwood Partners, Dogwood Services & Dogwood Technologies are equal opportunity employers. Minorities, disabled persons, veterans and disabled veterans are especially encouraged to apply.